Wednesday, October 24, 2012


 I really do not like politics because there is so much corruption and deception coming from every conceivable direction. I am neither a Democrat/Progressive nor a Republican, though I must admit that because of the current political system I am forced to vote for the Republican candidate.  I say forced because it is my belief that to be an American patriot it is not an option to abstain from voting, even if it is only to try to keep someone from being put in office.

  The corruption in the current administration is particularly upsetting to me because people are dying and the press and Progressives are helping to cover up the total incompetence of those executing our national security and foreign policy. Unlike many people I don’t believe anything I’m told just because the person telling me says it is true, no matter whom it may be. I check the facts for myself before I accept it as truth. I checked the “facts” from the presidential debate the other night and found that President Obama is one of the most “gifted” liars I have ever seen. I know that just turned a lot of readers off but truth is truth and twisted or manipulated facts are lies, period! Any person reading this who thinks the president did not lie should get a transcript of the debate and check it for yourself then tell me I’m wrong.

 I was most upset by the Libya incident not being a huge part of the debate because the “LIES” coming from the administration are a disgrace to the entire nation! It has been confirmed by multiple sources, including internal White House emails that there was NO protest and within the first 12 hours an Al-Qaida linked group of Islamic Jihadists claimed responsibility for the attack and murders. The president and secretary of state knew full well that the video they kept touting for WEEKS had NOTHING to do with it.

  Testimony given under oath in the house by assistant secretary of state Ms. Lamb said that members of the state department and CIA were actually watching real time video from onsite cameras and within 1 hour of the beginning of the 6 hour firefight there was a drone overhead providing additional video. White House records show that while our ambassador and at least three other Americans were being brutally murdered President Obama went to bed (he had to be in Nevada the next day to campaign)! There were multiple actions that he could have ordered but he did nothing. The administration, for political gain watched US citizens being murdered and did nothing, and then when they came to explain things to the public they “manufactured” a cause to cover-up their total failure of foreign policy.

  The press has been nearly silent in reporting on this except FOX. The security of the world is in the hands of politically motivated incompetent ideologues that care only about their own careers and the media is aiding and abetting the destruction of America!

  I asked a simple question on my face book page this morning that I will pose to those who are reading this post; How many or which one of your sons or daughters or grandchildren are you willing to sacrifice for the corrupt government and complicit media so you can live relatively comfortably in your willful ignorance?  Your silence is allowing and perhaps facilitating the death of some ones son, daughter, husband, wife or grandchild. America is in dire straits and the only hope for her is the intervention of God. The scripture says that God has given the Earth over to man for a time, which means we are responsible for what does or does not happen in the governing of America. SAVING AMERICA now depends solely on the actions of “WE THE PEOPLE”; do not let your silence be the cause of one more American dying for the political gain of some elite politician.

No comments:

Post a Comment