Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Judgment On America

Here is where my prayers have been going for days, I have been unable to "shake" this so I am going to just say it and anyone who reads this can judge it or better yet research the specifics and debunk what I sense. For some strange reason I cannot do the research.

I believe that the Ebola out break and the infectious respiratory outbreak that is sweeping America's children is tied to something that was done to Israel. Ebola started in a Muslim controlled area of Africa near the Ebola River and spread from there and this virus in America started in a "Progressive" anti-Israel area of America.
I have said many times and shared articles that showed evidence that whenever a nation does something to Israel that country comes under judgment.

We as a nation have done more to hurt Israel in the last 6 years than at any time in our history. We must pray like never before that our nation would repent and turn back to God or we risk the judgment we deserve.

God have mercy on the innocent and open the eyes of the blind to see what is happening to us and why.........

No comments:

Post a Comment