Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hillary’s Concussion And Another Dead Navy SEAL



In just over two weeks I will be meeting with a good friend who was one of the founders of the US Army’s elite special ops unit, DELTA Force, and Deputy Undersecretary of Defense – CIA-Intelligence and I plan to ask him about the validity of this story; http://www.eutimes.net/2012/12/clinton-injured-us-navy-seal-killed-in-secret-us-mission-to-iran/. I have on good authority that it is factual and though she did not want to testify before Congress on Benghazi and was claiming a “Fall at home”, which many thought was bogus and indeed was, the incident reported above was just one more example of the Clinton’s ‘dumb luck’.

  Karl Rove caused a stir in the media recently when he raised questions about Hillary’s health and I do not believe it was just to raise the issue, he has to have knowledge of this incident and would love to get the drop on her and this covert mission to Iran. If she can be tied to this crash and the mission to Iran she can then also be exposed as covering up and lying about the death of another US Navy Seal.

  The story was widely reported in Europe and the Middle East but not surprisingly it was buried in the US media, including Fox News. The few sources I have outside the friend I mentioned above leave no doubt in my mind that not only is this story true but it was part of a larger story that I believe Trey Gowdy will break in his investigation into Benghazi.

 The Obama administration, with the help of the Clinton’s connections, was trying to acquire Iran’s assistance in supplying arms to Syrian rebels aligned with Al Qaeda when the helicopter carrying Hillary and one of her bodyguards, a Navy SEAL, went down in the desert. The Navy Seal was killed (“Possibly” by the crash) and Hillary was severely injured and nearly died as well. I believe part of the negotiations with Iran is being seen now; Iran going unchecked as it continues to enrich uranium.    
  I am praying that Congressman Gowdy is able to get to the truth about the arms running operation and that this incident comes to light during the investigation. If enough people raise questions about the story loud enough and often enough we can force the media and Congress to do the same. I have no more love for Mr. Rove than I do for the Clinton’s but I am grateful to him for raising questions about Hillary’s health. I am asking everyone who reads this to pass it to your friends and family. If we can each get five others to read and share this we can easily reach

No comments:

Post a Comment