Saturday, May 24, 2014

We Must Make The Choice Now

I am preparing myself for a "Beck-ectomy" because my subscription to The Blaze is expiring soon. We have cut nearly everything to make ends meet but it seems the ends keep running in opposite directions.

I am confident that the Lord will continue to provide and I trust His promise that He will bless those who bless Israel just as I am convinced that He will curse those who curse her. Because I trust His promise of blessing I am going to increase my support of Dugit next month and push forward in my efforts to go to Jerusalem this fall to combat the David/Absalom division and promote the "It Is Time Israel" project.

I have been following the Spirits lead long enough to know that when you are close to achieving the call you have that the enemy kicks in to high gear to sidetrack, divert, distract or destroy you and I will not succumb to his efforts. There is no doubt in my mind that the things that are happening to and in my family are tests that believers are going through now or will go through soon and the outcome of my actions will reflect the outcome in the body.

   I believe that the Church must increase its direct support for Israel now because our government is making unholy alliances with her enemies and covenanting with groups like Hamas and the P.L.O., and just yesterday this administration pledged to continue supporting them even though they are being joined by the P.I.J. (Palestinian Islamic Jihad). This move by our government will bring judgment upon America and those who blindly follow without speaking out in or taking action in behalf of Israel will suffer from their inaction and silence. I believe willful ignorance concerning what we are doing to Israel is a sin of omission and there will be no acceptable excuse for our inaction.

There is very little time left to make the choice to stand with Israel in every realm. There are many good ministries that are in Israel helping Jews find their Messiah but I don't think any are more connected to the entire nation than Dugit and "It Is Time Israel". I personally believe that they are the 'point of the spear' and that they are going to dramatically impact the people in the land.

We must all pray for the peace of Jerusalem, which is the most crucial thing that can be done to support her, but if we do not make personal sacrifices on her behalf I believe we will be missing out on the greatest move of the Spirit in history. What the world is about to witness in Israel is going to make the "Great Awakenings" look like a Sunday School class responding to a salvation message. I feel the urge to encourage anyone who is reading this to dig deep and find a way to invest in Israel, I promise you will not regret it.

Israel is the "Apple of God's eye" and if you do not have a love for her and her people the best way to develop that love is to take Jesus' word and apply it; "Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also". If we invest in her we will 'grow a heart' for her......

No comments:

Post a Comment