Sunday, June 29, 2014

“But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and he will stand upon the earth at last. And after my body has decayed, yet in my body I will see God! I will see him for myself. Yes, I will see him with my own eyes. I am overwhelmed at the thought!"

The very fact that we as believers are able to believe He is alive is proof that our faith is real and trustworthy (Hebrews 11:3). Our faith is a gift from God that allows us to 'know' without doubt that our God reigns and that He will return one day.

He has put within our hearts, and in the hearts of all men, the knowledge of eternity and the ability to see from an eternal perspective. It is that eternal perspective that gives us the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen and it gives us the assurance of things we cannot yet see. Faith is something every believer should thank God for daily. He desires that all men everywhere would receive the gift of faith and He has entrusted us with the task of going into the world to tell of His love and the free gift of faith that brings salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment