Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Lame Duck

Mr. Obama is on the road for a couple days and he is acting really depressed. He has been saying things that make me wonder if maybe he is finally realizing he is not the "messiah" his base made him out to be.

He got slapped down by the entire Supreme Court for the 13th time this week and his "Not even a smidgen" comment is not playing with the American people any more and the mainstream media is starting to question his possible role in the IRS criminal activity and cover-up. He is getting heat from a Congress that is beginning to develop something resembling a spine and his hand picked defensive blocker, Eric Holder, is being threatened with impeachment for his role in obstructing justice in several scandals within the administration.

Believing, as I do, that Mr. Obama is more of a narcissist than even Bill or Hillary Clinton, I would not be surprised to see him get so depressed and disillusioned with the presidency that he does nothing but go on more extended vacations and drop off the political scene letting the world burn because it is not 'worthy' of his greatness. I would not be surprised if he actually resigned for the reasons he condemned Sarah Palin for resigning as Gov. of Alaska. (I can hope can't I).

In any case, I have been watching him closely over the last few weeks and he seems more detached and discouraged than I have ever seen him. He, I believe, is either bored or the reality of who he really is is beginning to come into focus. As much as I detest what he has done and is doing to my country I cannot help but pray for his soul and that he has an encounter with his creator that will save him and the republic.......

No comments:

Post a Comment