Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Airplanes Are Coming...

 By now most people are aware of the fact that there are 12 missing airliners, including the one I wrote about back in March. The media coverage of the missing Malaysian  flight 370 and the massive search in the Indian Ocean went on 24/7 for weeks but little is being said about the airliners that are missing from Libya.

  Everyone knows what I think happened to flight 370 but I have not spoken out about the Libyan airliners yet. After talking with some people who know a lot of what is going on from the inside, I feel safe in saying that at least some of these planes have a "High Probability" of being used against America and the ones that don't come here will likely show up in Israel. 

  If you remember just week before flight 370 went missing Iran ran TV commercials depicting planes flying into buildings in Israel. While it is a possibility that Islamists will fly planes into buildings in Israel and in America I do not necessarily believe that that is the most likely scenario. Both the US and Israel are and will be on alert for planes being used as missiles and those in control of the missing planes are aware of that, but that doesn't mean they won't try that approach.

 I think it is wise to consider another way to 'use' a jet to carry out an attack that would devastate the airline industry, possibly cripple the economy and strike fear into the heart of many. "IF" I were going to use a plane to carry out an attack and wanted to assure that the plane would make it through the security precautions I would not enter the airspace of any country I was going to terrorize in a suspicious manner, I would follow all protocols and be meticulous about it as possible.  

While I would have the plane loaded with explosives, blowing up the plane would be the secondary part of my plan. I would load the plane with heavily armed Islamists and pull up to the gate in a normal fashion and have them deplane and shoot up the terminal. With what I have seen of US airport security the death toll from such an attack would be massive. After the main assault I would then blow up the plane.

As I said in one of my "Airplane Nuke" posts, some of the passengers on flight 370 were engineers who had developed, and some experts say they had perfected, cloaking technology and the ability to weaponize an aircraft. If that is true, and I believe it is, then the probability of an attack such as I described is more than a possibility, it enters the realm of probability.

Combine an attack of this kind with a coordinated attack on our national power grid and communication lines and we have the perfect storm of chaos and fear. 

  So what can be done to stop this from happening? Virtually nothing any average citizen can do. All we can do is be on alert and be prepared for anything if you are traveling. If such an attack should take place it is very likely that a declaration of Martial Law will follow shortly and chaos will ensue everywhere.

It is essential that everyone is prepared for the shocking news and that we not allow ourselves to be overcome with fear but that we stay focused and alert. We should have enough food and water to last for several weeks and we must be heavily armed and ready to use them if necessary against those who threaten our safety.

Above all PRAY! 











No comments:

Post a Comment