Sunday, September 28, 2014

Workplace Violence

The Muslim Jihadists that beheaded the woman in Oklahoma has authorities baffled. Apparently the fact that he had Jihadi tattoos on his body, his Facebook page was loaded with Islamic Jihadists posts including pictures of Bin Laden whom he called his Muslim brother, the Twin Towers burning and the fact that the Mosque he attended preached Jihad doesn't provide any evidence worthy of charging him with terrorism. The debate is between whether he should be charged with 1st degree murder or "workplace violence".

I'll have to ask you to excuse me for a while because I'm on my way to the ER to see if the blood shooting from my eyes and ears means I have high blood pressure or just a simple leak from my brain.....Thank God for Obamacare......

No comments:

Post a Comment