Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Obama's Latest Speach....

"My fellow Americans,
It is with deep disdain and utter contempt for Conservative citizens and their representatives in Congress that I come before you today to clarify the misconception being perpetrated by Republicans and the radical Tea Party faction of the GOP.

Time and again, from the phony scandals surrounding Fast and Furious, the IRS, Benghazi, the VA and a dozen other of my administrations programs, Republicans have accused me and my administration of not understanding the limits of the office I hold and that I have violated the Constitution and the oath I took to uphold it.

They have unsuccessfully tried to obstruct every effort I have tried to make to fundamentally transform America into a Progressive utopia and to this day they continue to try to convince the American voter that I am out of touch with their values and that I don't understand what they want from their government.

Let me take this opportunity to make myself perfectly clear, as I have been from my first day in office, What the GOP does not understand is that just because I don't care what you as Americans want from your government does not mean I don't understand."

I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message.....

No comments:

Post a Comment