Thursday, February 27, 2014

The art of deception and manipulation have been mastered by anti-American Progressives who will say and do anything it takes to destroy capitalism. It was no small thing when they 'slipped' a little amendment into the NDAA which legalized the use of propaganda against American citizens.

When I was a much younger man I never had any interest in politics and rarely took the time to vote. That began to change for me during the seventies and eighties when my wife and I began to have children and we started to look at life in a more serious light. I started noticing somewhat subtle changes in the way the government was making inroads into everyday life. It didn't really bother me all that much at first but then a lot of new laws and regulations began to creep into my life as more than a minor annoyance.

I think it was Ronald Reagan that first caught my attention and made me start listening to words and how they were spoken. He had a way with speaking that made sense to me. It took a while to get through my head that whether or not I was interested in politics, politics were changing my life and the lives of my kids in ways I did not like.

Today if you don't pay attention to what is being said you will find yourself living a lie. Take for example the whole "Hope and Change You Can Believe In" crap that left us with a changed republic that now offers no hope. Politicians are like mobile home salesmen, they will promise you the most incredible and affordable home you could ever hope for and treat you like their best friend until after the sale, then they could care less about you or your problems with what they sold you.

I don't know about you but I can only think of a small handful of politicians that once in office have stuck to their campaign promises down the line. They always have an excuse to compromise to get along with the other side regardless of the constitutionality of the actions the other side is taking. From my perspective the only compromising that has taken place for the past decade or so, probably longer, but who's counting any more, has been to lessen the 10th amendments guarantee of states rights and the individual liberties of Americans.

We began this nation as a people of character and integrity who were willing to give everything, including our personal wealth, honor and lives to ensure the future of the republic. Today the only thing our politicians seem willing to sacrifice is you and I.

They are trying to make our military pay for their own healthcare and cutting their pay and that of vets. They are cutting the defense department when the threats to our homeland are at a critical point. Now they are taxing us to pay for this Marxist "Health Care" system, and I use the term "health care" loosely, called "the Affordable Healthcare act", and I use the term 'Affordable' with a great deal of sarcasm. I mean God forbid they cut their own benefits and pay and that of their staff.

These weasels are tyrants plain and simple, and it is time to get off the couch and get activated and to educate, engage and activate the people we know, and together take back our government. The truth is some, many actually, of these pinheads need to be sharing a cell with Bernie Madoff. We have got to join together and do everything possible to throw these traitors out of office.

Everyone of us can do something to help the cause. You can and should, first and foremost, pray for mercy on America because it is our fault they are in office in the first place. Our complacency and self absorption have allowed people of ill intent to undermine our republic and the future of our children is now uncertain at best.

You can deface your vehicle by putting a conservative bumper sticker on it, or you can call the weasel's offices and tell them what you think of their lack of competence and their corrupt overreaches of power. They need to be reminded that they work for us and are in office to serve their constituents, not to be "Serviced" by them.

You can contact the local and national news media and rant on them for covering up the corruption among Progressives in both parties and demand to be told the truth about these weasels. You can and should be contacting their corporate offices and those of their sponsors and telling them you are going to organize a boycott of their products if they continue to promote corrupt politicians, and then actually stop buying their stuff if they pay no attention to us!

My point is if you are not playing a role in the restoration of the republic you are playing a role in it's destruction. We have got to make time to do what needs to be done so that when the history books are written we will be able to tell our descendants that while Progressives were trying to dismantle the greatest nation on earth we were a part of the army of regular citizens who rose up and fought for the cause of liberty!

No comments:

Post a Comment