Sunday, January 19, 2014

The following are remarks made by New York governor Andrew Cuomo;
“Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if that’s who they are and if they are the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.” Cuomo added that “moderate Republicans have a place in this state” and noted that he can work with moderate Republicans, as they’ve consistently passed his agenda. Cuomo also broke down more of his main issues with so-called “extreme” conservatives, urging them to “figure out if your extreme conservative philosophy can survive in this state and the answer is no.”
So this is what our governor has to say about New Yorkers who don't align themselves with his Progressive agenda?
If I believe life is sacred and is created in the womb by God and deserves to be protected I am an extremist who should have to leave the state.
If I like or own a firearm that is black and has a stock that makes Progressives nervous because it looks scary to them I am an extremist who has no place in New York.
If I hold my religious belief that marriage should be between one man and one woman as it has always been defined then I am an extremist who should remove myself from the state.
   Anyone who does not help pass his agenda is not welcome in this state. Well Mr. Cuomo I am what you call an extremist and I will not comply with your agenda.
   I believe life is sacred from the moment of conception to the end of natural life, however long that may be. I believe that it is the responsibility of government to protect every life.
   I believe there is no such thing as an assault weapon until it has actually been used to assault someone, whether it be a baseball bat or a fire arm the definition is not changed until a crime has been committed.
   I support traditional values as described in the Bible which includes marriage defined as being between one man and one woman. I believe the homosexual is to be loved. I further believe that homosexuality is a sin and should be defined as such according to the scriptures.
   I will fight to oppose your agenda of intolerance and I will fight for the right of those who disagree with you, and also those who disagree with me, to live in this state because this is America.
  America is a melting pot of religious and ethnic diversity and must be preserved as such. The only way freedom and true liberty can be maintained is by preserving, promoting and protecting our founding documents, not by promoting the idea that if we do not support your agenda we should be removed from "Your" state.  
  I believe your Marxist agenda has no place in the governing of any American. I would further suggest that you consider moving to France or maybe Russia where your philosophy is more readily acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment