Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mission to Israel



 

Many of my friends are aware that I will be making a trip to Jerusalem with a few friends to carry out a mission/vision that we believe will change the atmosphere both in Israel and here in America. The mission is twofold; first seek answers to the division in both nations that has its roots in Absalom's betrayal of his father and to follow the lead of the Spirit in reversing the curse and bring a unifying spirit to both nations again. The second is to spend a few days working on what we believe will bring a fulfillment of the scripture from Ezekiel 28 which http://itistimeisrael.org/  has been created to accomplish.

I believe both of these objectives are critical to the times we are in. “It Is Time Israel” is a mission that does not directly bring the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Jews but it has a role to play in God’s plan to bring Jews to faith in their God which will then reveal Jesus to them as Messiah. It is a vision based on this passage from Ezekiel 28 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: The people of Israel will again live in their own land, the land I gave my servant Jacob. For I will gather them from the distant lands where I have scattered them. I will reveal to the nations of the world my holiness among my people. 26 They will live safely in Israel and build homes and plant vineyards. And when I punish the neighboring nations that treated them with contempt, they will know that I am the Lord their God.”

We have made many connections in Israel, including a close personal friendship between the founder of It Is Time Israel and the U.S. Goodwill Ambassador to Israel, and have begun a campaign to inspire Israelis to call on the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to be their shield and protector. We believe this must happen so that the nations will know that He is truly the only Hope of the nations. We are going to be distributing literature, putting up posters and hopefully purchasing billboard space near the airport in Tel Aviv and on the main highway from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem that simply tells Israelis that it is time to call on God. There is no reference to anything other than their own scripture which will encourage them to look for themselves at what God has promised them. Once they read the scripture for themselves we believe the Spirit of the Lord will make a sovereign move bringing a collective cry for His intervention on behalf of the nation.

  Because I believe this vision/mission is God ordained, based on words from some very trusted friends and the following scriptures from Romans, I ask that those who believe we are indeed entering the end times to consider both interceding for and contributing financially to help with travel expenses and the purchase of materials and billboard space for this joint venture. I have invested all I have in this because I know that I know “It Is Time”. The cost of this trip is somewhat overwhelming because it will need to happen during the peak of the tourist season, but I am confident that through the body of Christ the cost will be met. If anyone feels led to sow into this vision please do not hesitate to contact me for details (tax exempt donations etc.). I thank those who have already committed to intercede and have donated financially, May God return a hundredfold your generosity;

      “But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them? And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!” Romans 10

 "....I must go to Jerusalem to take a gift to the believers there. For you see, the believers in Macedonia and Achaia have eagerly taken up an offering for the poor among the believers in Jerusalem. They were glad to do this because they feel they owe a real debt to them. Since the Gentiles received the spiritual blessings of the Good News from the believers in Jerusalem, they feel the least they can do in return is to help them financially. As soon as I have delivered this money and completed this good deed of theirs, I will come to see you on my way to Spain. And I am sure that when I come, Christ will richly bless our time together..." Romans 15

No comments:

Post a Comment