Thursday, December 12, 2013

I received a letter from my state congressman stating his joy that this area of the state had a big "Win" when it received 80+ million dollars for so-called development. The following is my response to his exuberance to the "Free" money;
 Dear Tom,
   I am sorry but I do not share your enthusiasm over the "win". America, and even more so New York is BROKE. The tax payers of America are tired of politicians spending our money. It would be far better if Republicans would speak truth to power and demand that fracking begin in New York immediately so we could become energy independent and pay o
ff our debt at the same time. I am sure you are aware that every man, woman and child citizen owes nearly $100,000.000 on our national debt and the number goes up every second of every day. The madness must end! Politicians are spending our children's future and with it the hope that there is a possibility of "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" for posterity.
Americans are in dire need of leadership that has a vision for the future and currently there is very little of that. Please be a 'stand up' politician and begin to demand accountability from government and expose the insane ideology of Progressivism that is bankrupting us both financially and morally.

Rev. Robert Seymour


I will post his response to my concerns when I receive it. Please do your part and contact your representatives demanding that the spending for non-essentials stop immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment