Monday, December 23, 2013

Well Here's Some Really Good News!
On the 19th of December while the focus of the entire nation was on Phil Robertson and his Biblical understanding and personal beliefs about homosexuality, the Senate passed the 2014 National Defense Authorization Act (aka. NDAA). Isn't that wonderful!
Our representatives, who love us all so very much and care so deeply about our safety, security and Constitutional rights, have extended the "Presidents" ability to declare anyone he wishes a terrorist or just simply a threat to national security and have us, I mean them, arrested without being charged, held in 'non-disclosed locations' for an unlimited period of time without representation and on top of that they don't have to notify anyone that we, I mean they, have been arrested. And isn't it just a really funny coincidence that they passed it the day before the "President" gave his little end of the year 'press conference' where he said he was going to look into restricting the NSA 'Domestic Spying' thing. I am so grateful that we have such a transparent and open government so we can know just how safe and secure we are.
   It's issues like this that give me such confidence in our elected officials! I can't wait for November of 2014 so I can be a part of re-electing all these thoughtful and caring representatives who look out for us little patriots! Now if you will excuse me I am going to go into my closet and scream!

No comments:

Post a Comment