Saturday, March 22, 2014

Another day has come to an end and America is still here, hurting but here. I looked through the news and was again disappointed that none of my 'friends' in the national security 'business' have done the right thing by resigning and exposing the obvious corruption in the departments they are employed in.

I still hold out hope that someone will have a 'Come to Jesus' moment and realize that they are losing their honor among their fellow Americans and they will do what we all know must be done to restore the faith of the American people in their government. If they ever want to see the American people have faith in their government again they will have to take action against those who have violated their oath to defend the Constitution.

 I believe they are people of honor who joined the service of the republic to protect and preserve her and I believe that sense of honor will someday overtake them and they will step up to the plate and confront the enemy from within that they now call their superiors.

So as I await those great men of honor to fulfill their oath, I bid the rest of my fellow Americans a good night and pray that God will richly bless you all and that he will once again bless America and restore her soul.

Good night America, may you remain free and may you bless the Heart of God with your patriotism to His republic.....

No comments:

Post a Comment