Thursday, March 13, 2014

Here is a thought to consider; ' George Washington and all those who fought to defeat the British in the war for independence did so for a nation that did not yet exist'.

They fought and died for the hope of creating a nation where people would live as free men. They fought for their liberty with faith that God had ordained them to be victorious and with the hope that the world would one day be inspired to live as free men also.

The question for us today is are we willing to fight to protect what God has given us and what our founders bought for us with their blood, the risk of their honor and the sacrifice of their fortunes. Those men and women had vision and hope for future generations and they risked everything for us.

I believe America is a God given God ordained nation that exists for the purpose spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ and that we are in a spiritual war for not only the soul of the nation but the nation itself. Ephesians 6 tells us we are wrestling against "evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places."

Those evil forces are manifesting through men and women within our government and we as believers and American citizens have a right and the responsibility to fight against the ideology being forced on this country. If we do nothing we are siding with the enemy and are in agreement with those evil forces; “Anyone who isn’t with me opposes me, and anyone who isn’t working with me is actually working against me" there is no middle ground.

I will do all that is within my ability and in accordance with the law of this land to defend the republic and to preserve the Constitution. I take seriously the oath I took upon entering the service of America as a United States Marine and there is no expiration date to that oath, only death nullifies it, and I am not yet dead! Who will join me in the fight to save the soul of America from the enemy of her God?

2 comments:

  1. I pray there is yet time and the will to win back our Country!

    ReplyDelete