Saturday, March 8, 2014

Good Night America

  It's been weeks since I have said good night to my friends in the NSA, I apologize for my forgetfulness and say I hope you have enjoyed reading the many rants I have written and that while reading my email, Facebook pages and blog posts you have been enlightened to your responsibility to honor the oath you took to protect the Constitution.
 But I digress, my hope is that you as Americans first and government employees second, will wake up, rise up and take this great republic back from the likes of those whom you have chosen to obey as you continue to violate the oath you took to defend the Constitution and the trust of those you are paid to protect.
 I say 'those you have chosen' because your decision to follow the directives of your 'bosses' is a choice you made. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you were lead there at a very slow rate and did not just wake up one morning and say "I think I'll start violating the Constitutional rights of the people I am hired to serve because my bosses and the government agency I work for are above the law", but the process of violating the Constitution has gone noticeably over the line to even the most unknowledgeable citizen.
  By now you have to be aware of the situation you are in because of the multiple hearings on Capitol Hill that are focused on your boss Eric Holder, who as you well know has been held in contempt of Congress for the illegal actions he authorized in the "Fast And Furious" gun running scandal and the cover-up which has been aided by President Obama's issuing of Executive privilege.
 I am sure you are aware that during the initial exposure of the program Mr. Holder, President Obama and White House spokesperson Jay Carney emphatically stated that the President had absolutely no knowledge of the operation, which means that Executive Privilege does not apply. Fast and Furious is only one of several scandals your boss is involved in that are being investigated and the evidence of misconduct by this administration is overwhelming.
 So my "Friends" as I close this blog it is with the hope that you will follow the lead of those patriots who gave their lives to establish this Republic, and those who have sacrificed their lives and limbs to protect it for more than 200 years and that you will do what is right no matter the personal cost.
     I say good night to you and I pray that you will summon the courage and the patriotism needed to expose the un-Constitutional actions you have been ordered to perform. I say to you that there will come a day when the American Spirit will arise and as Thomas Jefferson said, liberty will be, if it becomes necessary, refreshed by the blood of patriots. I contend that though talk of armed revolution is in the air, it is not inevitable and can be avoided if those who can expose the guilty will step up to the proverbial plate and make the truth known. “The Truth Will Set You Free”.
 The future of the Republic is in your hands and if you remain silent in the face of evil you will be counted as guilty of that evil by the patriots who will, if necessary, band together and take this Republic back by force. So please, for the sake of all that is just and for future generations, do your duty to protect the Constitution from those who seek to promote an ideology that will destroy this Republic.
Good Night…..

No comments:

Post a Comment